11 Jun REOPENING JUNE 15, 2020
We are pleased to announce that we are opening our doors for customers to come inside beginning Monday, June 15th, 2020. Please note the following imperatives:
- All customers entering the bakery are required to wear a face mask. No exceptions. If you don’t have one, we will provide one. We will also be wearing them inside the bakery during business hours.
- Please enter the left door and exit the right.
- Only 5 customers at a time will be allowed inside the bakery.
- Only one person per vehicle is permitted to enter the bakery.
- We’ll have the floor marked to show you where to stand inside, keeping with the 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
- We will be sanitizing frequently touched surfaces hourly.
- We will be serving coffee if you want it, but it will not be for self-service as it has been in the past.
- Sampling has been suspended until further notice.
- We will be taking cash, check, and credit card again.
- We will be making most of our regular menu items starting Monday, June 15.
- As always, but perhaps even more so now, we highly recommend calling 2 days in advance to place your order to ensure that you’ll get everything you want.
- Keep in mind that we only have the one phone line, so please leave your name and call back number and we’ll get back to you asap to take that order.
- We will no longer be offering curbside pick up after June 15th due to logistical reasons and much larger crowds of customers.
- We will be taking fresh sliced loaves of sourdough, roasted seed, and pepper parmesan plus 3:00 baguettes down to Toski Sands Market each Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.